It starts out as an infant rocker or stationary seat with bat-at entertainment overhead. Then, as your child grows, you can easily remove the toy bar and convert the seat to a toddler rocker (up to 40 lbs). And with two comfy recline positions, calming vibrations, and a machine-washable seatpad, what’s not to love?
- Grows (and rocks) along with baby! – This adorable rocker will be your little one’s favourite place to sit back, relax, and rock out for years to come. It starts as a cosy, stationary infant seat, then becomes a toddler rocker as your baby grows!
- A seat your baby will go wild for! – With its deep cradle seat, two comfy recline positions, soothing vibrations, and an overhead toy bar with two bat-at toys to monkey around with, the Fisher-Price® Infant-to-Toddler Rocker is a cosy spot for your baby to hang out, play, or even enjoy a snack. (Don’t worry, that super cute seat pad is machine-washable, too.)
- See what develops – This grow-with-me rocker takes your little one from infant to toddler, becoming a familiar “happy place” with its soft seat, calming vibrations, and fun friends overhead. And those super fun toys overhead encourage your tiny tot to reach, bat, and play—working out important gross motor skills.
Where development comes into play™:
- Gross Motor: As tiny ones reach and bat-at the overhead toys, they’re strengthening those all-important gross motor skills.
- Security & Happiness: A comfy seat and calming vibrations help soothe babies.