Product Name: Haakaa Silicone Manual Breast Pump (Gen. 1 4oz/100ml)
Product Material: High Quality Food Grade Silicone
Product Colour: Pump: Clear
Package Contains: 1 x 4oz/100ml Manual Breast Pump
The ingenious Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is our most popular product and is a must-have breastfeeding tool for each mama. Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps–our Silicone Breast Pumps are made with food grade silicone, are super simple to use and will change your life. Squeeze, press to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using natural suction!
Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps are the most portable and travel-friendly pump you’ll find. They fit perfectly into any handbag or baby bag, letting you pump on long distance trips, planes, at family BBQ’s or anywhere you would like to express discreetly and quickly. They don’t need any cords, cables or batteries and are 100% silent. They’re super green-friendly and are safe for mums, babies and our environment.
The Haakaa brand is loved and recommended by mums, doulas and lactation consultants around the world. Try Haakaa today – surely over 1 million mums can’t be wrong!
High-Quality Food Grade Silicone
Comfortably Fits Every Breast
Safe for Mums and Babies
Catching Your Percious Breast Milk and Save Your Time
Express Discreetly On The Go
How To Use Your Haakaa Breast Pump:
1.Gently squeeze the pump to force air out.
2.Invert the flange, place on your breast with your nipple centred in the middle of the neck.
3.Return the flange, slightly let the pump go until you begin to feel suction.
4.Maintaining a full seal of contact with your breast, then start expressing.
New & Improved Haakaa Gen.1 Silicone Manual Breast Pump (4oz/100ml)
Breast Pump Instructions:
1. Cleaning your pump by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes.
2. Place the pump flange over your nipple – make sure your nipple is centred comfortably in the neck of the pump.
3. Once the pump is secure and comfortable, apply suction by squeezing the base of the pump to start the flow of milk – you may need to adjust the position of your pump a couple of times. Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing!
4. When the pump is full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition on your breast.
- Encourage let-down by placing a warm flannel on top of your breast and massaging gently. While your child is feeding, attach your Haakaa pump to the other breast to catch precious milk that would otherwise be lost in a nursing pad. Store milk in the refrigerator for up to three days. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill the container 3/4 full to allow room for milk to expand.