Britain’s number one colic remedy
Infacol has been specially formulated to relieve wind, infant colic and griping pain.
- Can be used from birth onwards
- Natural orange flavour
- Sugar, alcohol and colourant free
- Comes with a convenient integrated dropper – making it easy to give to your baby
- Each bottle contains enough liquid for up to 100 doses.
The iCore Study
Infacol conducted what is believed to be the largest ever real-world investigation into the use of a colic medicine: the Infant Colic Real World Evidence (ICORE) study. The data from 1,892 parents has been peer-reviewed and published and the results speak for themselves:
How to Use Infacol – Advice and Support for Colic
Coping with a baby suffering from colic along with the general stresses and strains of parenthood can be difficult and demanding. At times it is easy to feel isolated, but you don’t have to cope on your own: Listening to constant, shrill crying for hours on end can be very difficult to cope with – particularly when you are a new parent and there is so much to learn about your new baby.
It is important to bear in mind that it is not your fault – both breast and bottle fed babies can suffer from colic, and as your baby gets older they will grow out of it. In the meantime don’t despair- help is available to guide you through this unsettling period. It may also help to talk to other parents and share your experiences so that you don’t feel you are the only one with a crying baby to cope with.
- Talk to your partner, friends or relatives and face the problem together. Work out ways to help and support each other.
- Get out of the house and talk to other parents or ask your health visitor for details of any local groups or clubs for parents in the community.
- Look after yourself by eating healthily- if you’re feeling run down you’ll be less able to cope.
Contact your health visitor, midwife, doctor or one of the support organisations listed here if you need further help or advice.