- Super soft and flexible 100% silicone teat
- BPA & BPS free, recyclable glass
- Wide base for a comfortable hold
Glass Feeding Bottle with NaturalWave Teat
Lansinoh’s feeding bottle with NaturalWave teat has been designed specifically for breastfeeding babies.
Based on more than 50 years of research, Lansinoh’s NaturalWave teat has been clinically proven to reduce nipple preference in established breastfed babies.
Our Glass Feeding Bottle is made from a special type of material called borosilicate glass. Borosilicate glass is less dense, more resistant to thermal shock and often used in laboratories and better for the environment.
- Soft and flexible teat for quick and easy latch on
- Encourages baby’s ‘wave-like’ tongue movement
- 100% recyclable glass
- Promotes instinctive sucking action for natural oral development
- AVS air ventilation system reduces potential cause of colic
- It is recommended that you spend six to eight weeks establishing a regular breastfeeding pattern before you introduce a bottle
Helps maintain established breastfeeding patterns
Encourages baby’s ‘wave-like’ tongue movement for natural oral development.
Switch easily from breast to bottle and back again
The NaturalWave teat is soft and flexible for quick and easy latch on.
NaturalWave teat enables baby to feed comfortably
Air Ventilation System (AVS) reduces intake of air, a potential cause of colic.
BPA and BPS free
Free of BPA and BPS so no harmful substances can contaminate your breastmilk.
Our bottle is made from a special type of material called borosilicate glass; which is less dense, more resistant to thermal shock and better for the environment.