Refer product label for full list of ingredients
Everything they need. Nothing they don’t
Little Remedies believes “less is more” and makes each of our products with the fewest and best ingredients we can use without sacrificing the product’s effectiveness.
Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops
Gently works in minutes
Made especially for newborns, Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops gently and reliably relieve tummy pain from excess gas.
- Pediatrician Recommended*
- Relieves excess gas from food or swallowing of air
- Safe to use at every feeding or up to 12 times a day
- *IQVIA (ProVoice Survey), June 2017-November 2017
Baby Suffering from Gas?
Babies can become gassy in many ways. Gas is usually caused when babies swallow air while crying or feeding. Other reasons for gas can be incorrect feeding positions, overfeeding, too much lactose, or food intolerance. Until your baby’s digestive system is fully developed, gas is likely to occur.
Some signs that your baby may be having difficulty passing gas include: grunting, crying, pulling her legs to her tummy or stretching and arching her back. You can also feel her tummy and determine if it seems bloated or hard.
Here are four tips to relieve your baby’s discomfort and help her pass gas:
1. Burping: A great technique for most fussy baby moments is a good burping. Sometimes a few will do the trick, but if not, lay her down for a few minutes and try again.
2. Bicycle Kicks: While your baby is lying on her back, start moving her legs back and forth, imitating bicycle riding. This exercise helps with intestinal motion and can expel trapped gas.
3. Massage: With baby on her back, use two or three fingers to rub her tummy in a smooth, circular motion. This can aid in the passing of trapped air bubbles.
4. Little Remedies Gas Drops: Gas relief drops with simethicone help break down the gas bubbles in baby’s tummy. It can provide gentle relief from gas in minutes.
Use as directed.
Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops
Simethicone works by changing the surface tension of gas bubbles in the stomach, causing them to combine into larger bubbles that can be passed more easily. Simethicone has been recognized by the FDA as a safe and effective treatment for gas since 1973. It is safe for newborns and when taken as directed, it has no known side effects.
- 0.5 FL Oz Bottle of Gas Drops
- Plastic Dosing Syringe
How to Administer Gas Relief Drops
Directly dispense gas relief dose from syringe to inner cheek.
Gas relief dose can be mixed with 1 oz formula or milk.
Gas relief dose can be mixed with 1 oz of cool water or other suitable liquids.
Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops is made especially for babies to gently and reliably relieve tummy pain from excess gas. Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops with simethicone help break down the gas bubbles in baby’s tummy and can provide relief from gas in minutes. The drops can easily be administered orally or mixed in formula or water up to 12 doses a day. Little Remedies Gas Relief Drops is Pediatrician Recommended, and contains no artificial flavors, dyes, or alcohol. As a parent, it’s the little things that matter. Your baby’s little giggles, little steps, and little sniffles. Being there with a little hug and a little song. Loving touches and attention to detail go into everything you do. Little things matter to us too. Little Remedies designs safe and reliable solutions just for babies. We pay attention to little details, like ensuring our products are free from parabens, artificial flavors, and dyes. To help your baby stay happy and healthy, we make sure they have everything they need. And nothing they don’t.