Use as directed.
Little Remedies believes ‘less is more’ and makes each of our products with the fewest and best ingredients we can use without sacrificing the product’s effectiveness.
- Drug free*
- Alcohol free*
- No parabens, no artificial dyes, no artificial flavors*
* Ingredients: Water, sodium chloride, glycerin, disodium phosphate, potassium phosphate, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA
Little Remedies Saline Spray and Drops
Made especially for little noses
When nasal congestion causes breathing discomfort for your baby, Saline Spray and Drops provide safe, non-medicated relief.
- Relieves runny, stuffy, dry or crusty noses
- Unique design can be held downward as a saline dropper or upright as a saline spray
- Flushes and removes mucus from little noses to help little ones breathe easy; Non-medicated relief that safely soothes and moisturizes
- Safe for newborns, use as often as necessary to keep baby’s nose clear and moisturized
Ways to use Little Remedies Saline Spray/Drops
The unique 2-in-1 design of our bottle allows for application no matter the position of your little one. Sitting up or laying down–no problem!
If baby is sitting up, you can hold the bottle upright and squeeze firmly to spray saline into their nasal passages. The saline gently moisturizes and flushes or loosens mucus. For removal assistance, try Little Remedies nasal aspirator included in the Stuffy Nose Kit.
With the bottle upside down, gently squeeze drops into your baby’s nasal passage. The saline gently moisturizes and flushes or loosens mucus. For removal assistance, try Little Remedies nasal aspirator included in the Stuffy Nose Kit.