- Sudocrem is a market leading product for treating nappy rash. Clinically proven, it helps to soothe, heal and protect your baby’s delicate skin from further irritation.
- Sudocrem has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin.
- In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft.
- Sudocrem can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and anti fungal properties.
- Sudocrem can be used for Cuts and grazes Minor burns Sunburn Treating the elderly Direction Sudocrem can ease the pain and irritation of nappy rash, whilst other ingredients can help to heal the skin.
- It can be applied at every nappy change, but please remember to only apply a thin layer as a little Sudocrem goes a long, long way.
- The general rule is to use a small amount and apply in a thin layer.
- Massage in small circular movements until the Sudocrem has disappeared leaving a translucent film. If this does not cover the affected area apply a little more.
- However, if the area stays white after application, too much has been applied.
- Cautions before use Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Cease use if irritation worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
“Available in Multi Size”
60g, 125g, 250g, 400g